AIM
dannydk6

Sentry Knight Conquest Sentry Knight Conquest

There's a very odd glitch where left clicking does not shoot. Otherwise, its a good game, but that major flaw made the game unplayable for me.

Tyler responds:

Weird, what browser are you using? Will look into it!

Make a Flash cheat proof Make a Flash cheat proof

Thanks Man!

Wow, that really helped me out! I'm making a game and I've always wanted to know how to do that! It was very useful code too.

FF Kingdom Hearts: Ep. 1 FF Kingdom Hearts: Ep. 1

Real fun

I had fun playin. My only complaint is dat its a lil too short. And theres and error. at the end where it saysthe end of episode 1, after I press space the same frame is trhere. Go to that area and check it out

DestroyedPencil responds:

Thanks for playing it. I am sorry about the length of it but, the next one will be longer and it will be more interesting. Try waiting for the whole text to come up at the end, because you might be pushing it a little too early.

Platform game test. Platform game test.

Love the concept but...

Dude you should have really told people how to play. For those of you who don't know, w is to jump, a is to go left, and d is to go right. Now on to the review:
I really liked the way sonic walked and jump which was nice and the background reminded me of line rider, but you fall off too easily and if you fall you have to x it out and restart it. That was main problem. Well good luck and fix some of the bugs.

My first Zelda Flash My first Zelda Flash

alright?

Ok there are major flaws in this game, but lets start with the pros:

Pros:
It's a Zelda Flash which I like.
The instructions were in detail and looked great.
It tells you your score when you lose.
The title screen looks nice.
The boomerang animation was a nice touch.

Ok now to the cons:
Theres no background!
You die too easily.
And worst of all and the major problem: he only shoots in one direction!

I'll give you a five to help boost yopur score but seriously, try harder next time. And I know it is time consuming but do your best.

razzy07 responds:

Yeah,Thanks! =]

Stickman Madness 3 Stickman Madness 3

Very good.

I liked it, but it had some minor flaws. It was a little too easy and it became very repetive. Sometimes when I shot it woudn't work. The animations were really good for stick figures. Nonetheless, a good game.